Thursday, July 30, 2009

fingerprints

Part of the adoption paperwork is fingerprinting. I was so nervous getting my fingerprints taken. The woman kept telling me to relax, which didn’t help. I told her I’ve watched too many CSI episodes.

It still amazes me that God has given each of us a unique set of fingerprints, even identical twins! Our fingerprints are a small physical example of how He has stamped a unique identity and destiny on each and every life.

David and I can’t wait to begin discovering the talents and passions of Chernet & Misganaw. We are so excited about cultivating the seeds of destiny that God has planted in their hearts. We are praying daily for their emotions, their minds, and even their names – which we are trusting God to reveal.

Our fingerprint reports came back clean. I knew I had no reason to be nervous. Still I’m thankful that even if I had sordid past, in Christ, my record would be clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment